Church health is the key to church growth. All living things grow if they’re healthy. We don’t have to make them grow. It’s just natural for living organisms to grow. Parent don’t force children to grow they naturally grew up. If a child is not growing, all parents have to do is to check hindrances, poor nutrition or an unsafe environment because their growth is supposed to be automatic. Check for the cause and correct it. The Same principle is true for the church. The Church is a body not a business, an organism, not an organisation, a living thing not dead.
- 1 Corinthians 12:12, For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. … 17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling? 18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased Him. 19 And if they were all one member, where were the body? 20 But now are they many members, yet but one body. … 28
- “As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow so that the whole body is healthy and growing. …” (Ephesians 4:16b, NLT)
- “The focus of my letter wasn’t on punishing the offender but on getting you to take responsibility for the health of the church.” (2 Corinthians 2:9, Msg)
- “You can develop a healthy, robust community that lives right with God and enjoys its results only if you do the hard work of getting along with each other. …” (James 3:18, Msg)
- If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple. 1 Corinthians 3:17
Let’s deal with Church Conflicts and keep the bond of unity